Every year or two, we accept a new graduate students to our lab. Please read about University of Waterloo's Clinical Psychology program, Centre for Mental Health Research, and graduate application procedures.
NOTE: We will NOT be considering applications for Fall 2017.
The Self-Attitudes Lab runs with the help of committed undergraduate students. Please e-mail us the following if you are interested in volunteering as a research assistant or if you are looking to do a research course (e.g., Psych 264 or 464) or honours thesis (Psych 499):
- Cover letter – please include information on:
- Your degree, major, and year of study
- Why you are interested in being a research assistant in the Self-Attitudes Lab
- Your previous research experiences (if any), and which professor these were with
- Your availability for each day of the week
- Your contact information
- Unofficial transcript