OSAP, award and scholarship amounts will be posted as Anticipated Aid on your Quest account each term. Fall 2020 full-time OSAP funding will be added as anticipated aid on Quest accounts starting August 5 and will continue to be updated throughout the Promissory Note period.
An award, valued at $2,500, is provided annually to a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in Year Two, Three, or Four in the Faculty of Arts who is pursuing an entrepreneurial endeavour. Selection will be made on the basis of academic achievement (minimum 75%) and a letter (1-2 pages maximum) describing the student’s passion for entrepreneurship (eg., involvement in Velocity Residence, Velocity start-ups, GreenHouse, etc.). Interested students should submit an application by February 15. This fund is made possible by a donation from alumnus Mr. Tanveer Ali, (BA, ’09) who experienced firsthand how an Arts education can provide a solid foundation for success in the business world.
- minimum 75% cumulative average
- pursuing an entrepreneurial endeavour
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with a Fall deadline (September to December).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- Hannah Ellingham, Undergraduate Awards Co-ordinator
- The Centre, Needles Hall