OSAP, award and scholarship amounts will be posted as Anticipated Aid on your Quest account each term. Fall 2020 full-time OSAP funding will be added as anticipated aid on Quest accounts starting August 5 and will continue to be updated throughout the Promissory Note period.
An award, valued at up to $6,000, will be provided annually to a full-time undergraduate student entering Year One in the School of Pharmacy. Selection will be based on academic excellence (minimum admission average of 80%), combined with extracurricular involvement and/or participation in volunteer activities and their intention of continuing their involvement through activities within the School of Pharmacy. Candidates must also have a demonstrated financial need as determined by Waterloo. To be considered, students must submit the University of Waterloo Full-time Bursary application along with a letter (maximum two pages) describing their eligibility by November 15. The selected student will receive $3,000 in Year One. To be considered for the remaining $3,000, the recipient will have achieved a 75% cumulative average in Year One and will be asked to provide a letter by November 15 of their 2A term, outlining their extracurricular involvement within the School of Pharmacy and how they achieved their goals as set out in their original application. This fund is made possible by a donation from the Darabian Family in memory of their daughter and sister, Azita Darabian.
up to $6,000
- full-time undergraduate students entering Year One in the School of Pharmacy in the Faculty of Science
- restricted to Ontario residents (as defined by OSAP), with demonstrated financial need (based on UW full-time bursary program need assessment)
- selection to be based on academic achievement (minimum 80% average) and participation in extracurricular activities and/or volunteer activities (maximum 2-page letter required)
- Eligible candidates will be invited to apply
- Eligible candidates will be contacted by the Student Awards and Financial Aid Office (by email) with details on how to apply.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- Jessica Bruni, Undergraduate Awards Co-ordinator
- The Centre, Needles Hall