Awards, valued at between $2,000 and $5,000, will be presented twice a year to full-time undergraduate students enrolled in Year Two, Three or Four in the Faculty of Arts. Successful candidates must have a minimum overall average of 75% and demonstrate volunteer, intern or work experience in the arts and culture sector outside the University of Waterloo. This fund is made possible by a donation from the Chalmers Family.
multiple awards valued at between $2,000 and $5,000 each
- minimum overall average of 75%
- demonstrate volunteer/intern/work experience in arts and culture sector (ie. Theatres, Museums, Art Galleries, etc.)
- Complete the Undergraduate Awards Application form.
- You may use this on-line form to apply for one or more awards at the same time by providing details on a variety of selection criteria.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- one or more letters of recommendation from the organization(s) from which the experience(s) took place
Please contact the Undergraduate Awards Assistant if you have questions about this award.