Awards, valued at between $2,000 and $5,000, will be presented twice a year to full-time undergraduate students enrolled in Year Two, Three or Four in the Faculty of Arts. Successful candidates must have a minimum overall average of 75% and demonstrate volunteer, intern or work experience in the arts and culture sector outside the University of Waterloo. This fund is made possible by a donation from the Chalmers Family.
multiple awards valued at between $2,000 and $5,000 each
- minimum overall average of 75%
- demonstrate volunteer/intern/work experience in arts and culture sector (ie. Theatres, Museums, Art Galleries, etc.)
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with Winter deadlines (January - April).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- one or more letters of recommendation from the organization(s) from which the experience(s) took place
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- Jessica Bruni, Undergraduate Awards Co-ordinator
- The Centre, Needles Hall