The Concordia Club of Kitchener/Waterloo offers a $1,000 award annually to a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in Year Two, Three, or Four in the Faculty of Arts, whose major or minor is in German. Selection of the recipient is based on academic achievement with a minimum average of 80%, and demonstrated leadership as indicated by active participation in university or community extra-curricular activities and performance in German language and literature courses. This fund is made possible by a donation from the Concordia Club.
- minimum 80% overall average
- strong performance in German classes
- participation in extracurricular activities
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with Fall deadlines (September - December).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
Please contact the Undergraduate Awards Assistant if you have questions about this award.