OSAP, award and scholarship amounts will be posted as Anticipated Aid on your Quest account each term. Fall 2021 full-time OSAP funding will be added as anticipated aid on Quest accounts and will continue to be updated throughout the Promissory Note period.
Awards of varying values, are available to undergraduate students registered in the Faculty of Arts who wish to participate in an extracurricular activity that will enhance their education in their program or an experiential activity tied to a course where the cost is not covered by their tuition. Selection will be based on academic achievement (minimum 70% average) and a demonstration of how the activity will benefit the student's knowledge acquisition or professional development, or enrich their in-class learning. An application form is required. Applications will be accepted throughout the year.
- registered in the Faculty of Arts
- minimum 70% cumulative average
- participating in an experiential activity (e.g. conferences, hackathon, travel abroad course, networking event, etc.)
- applications administered through the Faculty of Arts Undergraduate Office
- Please apply using the Experiential Learning Fund Form
- See contact detail below.
Please contact Michaela Tatu in the Arts UG Office for questions