OSAP, award and scholarship amounts will be posted as Anticipated Aid on your Quest account each term. Spring 2022 full-time OSAP funding will be added as anticipated aid on Quest accounts and will continue to be updated throughout the Promissory Note period.
One award, valued at $750, will be provided annually to a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in Year Three of the Mechanical Engineering program who has completed ME 340 - Manufacturing Processes. Selection is based on academic excellence (minimum 75% cumulative average) and demonstrated interest in the forging industry. These awards are limited to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Interested students should submit an application by October 1.
- enrolled in Year Three of Mechanical Engineering
- completed ME 340 - Manufacturing Processes
- minimum 75% cumulative average
- demonstrated interest in the forging industry
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with a Spring deadline (May-August).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- A resume is also required.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- The Centre, Needles Hall