An award, valued at up to $3,000, is provided annually to a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in Year Four in the School of Optometry & Vision Science. The successful candidate will have demonstrated excellence and leadership in the provision of patient care in the clinic and during externships. This award is made possible by FYidoctors to recognize students who excel in clinical education and have shown the potential to be leaders in the profession of optometry.
up to $3,000
- minimum 75% overall average
- demonstrate leadership in patient care in the clinic and during externships
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with a Fall deadline (September - December).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- 500-1000 word essay outlining your intentions/interests for optometric practice, leadership activities and the values you share with the FYidoctors' business model
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- The Centre, Needles Hall