OSAP, award and scholarship amounts will be posted as Anticipated Aid on your Quest account each term. Spring 2022 full-time OSAP funding will be added as anticipated aid on Quest accounts and will continue to be updated throughout the Promissory Note period.
An award, valued at $2,500 is provided annually to a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in the 4th year undergraduate Fire Safety Engineering course (ME 567) in the Department of Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering. Selection is based on academic achievement (minimum 75% cumulative average) and demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in the area of fire safety engineering. Interested students should submit an application by February 1. This fund is made possible by a donation from GHL Consultants Ltd.
- minimum 75% overall average
- must be enrolled in the 4th year undergraduate Fire Safety Engineering course (ME 567)
- demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in the area of fire safety engineering
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with a Spring deadline (May-August).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- A resume is also required.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- The Centre, Needles Hall