OSAP, award and scholarship amounts will be posted as Anticipated Aid on your Quest account each term. Spring 2021 full-time OSAP funding will be added as anticipated aid on Quest accounts and will continue to be updated throughout the Promissory Note period.
An award, valued at up to $2,000, is given annually to a third-or fourth-year undergraduate student enrolled in Architectural Engineering or Civil Engineering or a graduate student enrolled in Civil Engineering who demonstrates a commitment to Construction or Project Management through course work, project work, or work term job experience. Candidates must have a minimum overall average of 75%. Recipients may not receive this award more than once. Interested students should submit an application by October 1st. This fund is made possible by a donation from Jack Wiseman.
up to $2,000
- demonstrated commitment to construction or project management through course work, project work or work term experience
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with a Spring deadline (May - August).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- A resume is also required.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- The Centre, Needles Hall