Two awards, valued at up to $400, may be presented annually to third- or fourth-year students pursuing a degree within the Department of Spanish and who have shown outstanding academic performance and/or extracurricular interests in the Hispanic Area: one in Peninsular Spanish Studies and one in Spanish American Studies.
two awards valued up to $400 each
- outstanding performance and/or involvement in extracurricular activities in the Hispanic area - Peninsular Spanish Studies or Spanish America Studies
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with a Spring deadline (May - August).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- The Centre, Needles Hall