OSAP, award and scholarship amounts will be posted as Anticipated Aid on your Quest account each term. Spring 2022 full-time OSAP funding will be added as anticipated aid on Quest accounts and will continue to be updated throughout the Promissory Note period.
A scholarship, valued at $2,000, is available to an outstanding student entering fourth year of Mechanical Engineering who has an interest in manufacturing and/or product design. Interested students should apply in the 3B term.
- demonstrated interest in manufacturing and/or product design
- strong academic achievement
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with a Spring deadline (May-August).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- A resume is also required.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- The Centre, Needles Hall