Several awards, valued at a minimum of $2,000 each, are provided to undergraduate students in mining-related programs, including Geological Engineering within the Faculty of Engineering and Earth and Environmental Sciences within the Faculty of Science. To be eligible, students must be enrolled in Year Two or above, have an overall average of 75% or above, and must demonstrate their interest in the mining industry. Interested students should submit an application by October 1.
several scholarships awarded annually
- minimum overall average of 75%
- demonstrated interest in the mining industry/field
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with Fall deadlines (September - December).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
Please contact the Undergraduate Awards Assistant if you have questions about this award.