OSAP, award and scholarship amounts will be posted as Anticipated Aid on your Quest account each term. Spring 2021 full-time OSAP funding will be added as anticipated aid on Quest accounts and will continue to be updated throughout the Promissory Note period.
An award, valued up to $750, is provided annually to a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in Year Three or Four of Geological Engineering who has achieved a minimum overall average of 75% and who has demonstrated leadership potential through extracurricular involvement and/or volunteer activities. This fund is made possible by memorial donations from family, friends and colleagues of Kenton J. Carnegie (Posthumous BASc. 2007 Geo) who demonstrated excellence in academics and who made outstanding contributions to the Faculty of Engineering and the university during his undergraduate career at the University of Waterloo.
up to $750
- minimum 75% overall average
- demonstrated leadership potential
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with a Spring deadline (May - August).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- The Centre, Needles Hall