A scholarship, valued at $2,000, will be awarded annually to a full-time student enrolled in Year Three or Four in the Faculty of Mathematics. Selection will be made on the basis of academic achievement and a demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in digital technology (i.e., work-term experiences, extracurricular activities, and/or project work). Interested students should submit an application by October 1. This fund is made possible by donation from the Konrad Group, a global leader in strategy, design, and development services. Konrad Group wants to encourage students from a variety of educational backgrounds to get involved with digital technology.
- enrolled in Year Three or Four in the Faculty of Mathematics
- minimum cumulative average of 80%
- demonstrated interest in a career in digital technology
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with Winter deadlines (January-April).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- A resume is also required.
Please contact the Undergraduate Awards Co-ordinator if you have questions about this award.