A scholarship, valued at $2,000, will be awarded annually to a full-time female student enrolled in Year Three or Four in the Faculty of Mathematics. Selection will be made on the basis of academic achievement and a demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in digital technology (i.e., work-term experiences, extracurricular activities, and/or project work). Interested students should submit an application by October 1. This fund is made possible by donation from the Konrad Group, a global leader in strategy, design, and development services. Konrad Group wants to encourage women to get involved in digital technology and believes that supporting female students interested in those careers is an important way to further that mission.
- enrolled in Year Three or Four in the Faculty of Mathematics
- minimum cumulative average of 80%
- interest in pursuing digital technology as a career
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with Spring deadlines (May-August).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- A resume is also required.
Please contact the Undergraduate Awards Co-ordinator if you have questions about this award.