OSAP, award and scholarship amounts will be posted as Anticipated Aid on your Quest account each term. Spring 2021 full-time OSAP funding will be added as anticipated aid on Quest accounts and will continue to be updated throughout the Promissory Note period.
One scholarship, valued at up to $2,000, will be awarded to an outstanding undergraduate student entering Year Three or Four of Architectural Engineering, Civil, Environmental Engineering or Architecture Studies in the Faculty of Engineering. Selection is based on academic achievement (minimum 80% cumulative average), interdisciplinary interest in Civil Engineering and Architecture, extracurricular involvement, and demonstration of leadership potential. Ledcor Construction may also offer the scholarship recipient consideration for a work-term position at one of their offices; however the student is under no obligation to accept the work-term position. Ledcor is a multi-faceted, full service construction company offering project and construction management, pre-construction, general construction and design-build services. The company is establishing this scholarship to celebrate its 60th anniversary and to recognize the contribution of leading engineering and architecture schools in Canada towards Ledcor’s success. Eligible students in 2B, 3A or 3B may apply.
one scholarship valued at up to $2,000
- minimum 80% average
- involvement in extracurricular activities
- demonstrated leadership potential
- interdisciplinary interest in Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with a Spring deadline (May - August).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- A resume is also required.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- The Centre, Needles Hall