A scholarship, valued up to $1,000, is presented annually to a Health Studies or Kinesiology student enrolled in third or fourth year. This award is to be given to a deserving student with an excellent academic record (minimum 80% overall average), who will complete a degree in either of the above plans. Preference will be given to a student who has demonstrated interest in heart-related research. Applications should be submitted during 3A, 3B or 4A.
up to $1,000
- minimum 80% overall average
- demonstrated interest in heart-related research
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with a Fall deadline (September - December).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- The Centre, Needles Hall