An award, valued at up to $500, may be provided annually to an undergraduate student in second-year or above who demonstrates their involvement in extracurricular music activities on campus and who has attained at least a 75% average during the most recently preceding term of studies. This award is made possible by the friends of Paul Berg, Director of the University Centre of the Arts, 1960-1975, and conductor of the Schneider Male Chorus, 1942-1975.
up to $500
- involvement in extracurricular MUSIC activities on campus
- minimum 75% average during most recent term
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with a Winter deadline (January - April).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- The Centre, Needles Hall