One scholarship, valued at up to $800, is to be awarded to an undergraduate student enrolled in Year Three or Four of Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering who has achieved a minimum overall average of 80% and who has demonstrated his/her leadership potential through extracurricular involvement and/or volunteer activities. Preference will be given to students who have an interest in materials engineering. Interested students enrolled in 2B, 3A, 3B or 4A are invited to apply. This fund is made possible by memorial donations from family, friends and colleagues of Richard Matzeg (BASc. 1980, MASc. 1984) who demonstrated an abiding interest and concern for education and the engineering profession throughout his lifetime.
one scholarship valued at up to $800
- minimum 80% overall average
- interest in materials engineering
- demonstrated leadership potential through extracurricular involvement and/or volunteer activities
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with a Winter deadline (January - April).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- A resume is also required.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- The Centre, Needles Hall