An award, valued at $1,000, will be presented annually to a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in the Faculty of Science who has demonstrated their volunteerism and leadership in science recruitment and/or outreach activities. This fund is made possible by an initial donation from Dr. Mario Coniglio and several colleagues and friends to honour the numerous contributions that Richard Vollans made to the Faculty of Science as the Recruitment and Marketing Coordinator from 2005 until his sudden passing in 2011.
- minimum 70% overall average
- demonstrated volunteerism and leadership in science recruitment and/or outreach activities
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with Winter deadlines (January - April).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
Please contact the Undergraduate Awards Assistant if you have questions about this award.