A scholarship, valued at up to $1,200, is awarded annually to full-time undergraduate students enrolled in fourth year of Environmental Engineering. Selection will be based academic excellence (minimum 80% cumulative average) and community involvement. This fund is made possible by a donation from Teresa Howe in memory of her late husband, Thomas Howe, who received his BASc from Waterloo in 1974.
- minimum 80% overall average
- involvement in the community
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with Fall deadlines (September - December).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- A resume is also required.
Please contact the Undergraduate Awards Assistant if you have questions about this award.