Want to be a Waterloo exchange student? Here are the basics you need to know.

Please note that you will require a valid passport or travel document issued by your country of citizenship in order to travel.

After you have been admitted to the University of Waterloo, you will be provided with an official Offer of Admission and Letter of Acceptance form that can be downloaded from Quest.  Students can use these documents as needed when applying for a TRV or eTA.

Please check out the immigration applications webpage for additional resources.

Contact one of University of Waterloo's immigration consultants for free if you have questions.