Estimated reading time: 10-12 minutes

A temporary resident visa (TRV) is required by citizens of certain countries in order to enter Canada. It does not have to remain valid after you enter Canada; however, you will need a valid TRV to re-enter Canada if you visit another country during your studies.

Our team of Immigration Consultants is here to help you with your application! Please book an appointment with our team for an application review to not risk a refusal on your application. You can book a same day appointment on Portal or contact us via webform requesting an appointment.