Thrive is a series of events focused on building positive mental health for University of Waterloo students, faculty and staff. Thrive is also a mindset that encourages you to flourish. We all have mental health, and we can each strengthen our mental health by learning about it, thinking about it, talking about it, and discovering new skills and resources to help us Thrive all year long.
Goals of Thrive
2021 Thrive Core Committee
- Karen Parkinson, Occupational Health Nurse, Campus Wellness (Co-chair)
- Grace Wong, Student Mental Health Project Coordinator, Campus Wellness (Co-chair)
- Kalpita Gaitonde, Health Promotion and Evaluation Specialist, Campus Wellness
- Cassie Hunter, Occupational Health Nurse, Campus Wellness
- Rev. Brian Bork, Christian Reformed Chaplain
Thrive Event Planning Committee (TEPC)
- Thrive Core Committee (TCC) members
- Sandra Gibson, Manager, Health Promotion, Campus Wellness
Thrive Terms of Reference and Structure
Read the the Thrive Committee Terms of Reference (PDF) for more information about the structure and processes of the Committee.