Founders Building (administration)
- Facing the cafeteria wing of the Luxton Building.
Luxton Building (dining hall/lecture rooms)
- Facing a parking lot at the ramped rear of building (Student Access Van drop-off location).
- The entrance to the Chapel of St. Bede is ramped and has no rails.
- The door facing building Founders Building is automated (an entrance to cafeteria).
Academic centre (library, housing, study spaces)
- Facing a parking lot at the rear of a ramped building (Student Access Van drop-off location).
- The door facing St. Jerome's.
- Located in Founders Building near entrance number one.
- Located in Luxton Building near entrance number three.
- Located in academic centre near entrance facing St. Jerome's.
- Located at far east of building for access to the basement level.
- Lift located beside room 2107 giving access to the chapel and the Director of Student Life.
Founders Building (administration and library)
- Unisex 2821, 2817.
- 2804 Women's (W) / 2803 Men's (M).
Luxton Building (Cafeteria and Classrooms)
- 1801 (M) / 1802 (W).
- Unisex 0202.
- 1816 (M) / 1817 (W).
- Unisex 1824.
- Unisex - near elevator number four on main floor and in basement.
- Luxton Building near entrance number one Student Access Van drop-off entrance.
- Academic centre by room 2107.
Food and drink
- The cafeteria is located in the Great Hall.
- Lounge and vending machines located across fro the Lusi Wong Library and next to the elevator in the academic centre.
- Vending machines located by elevator number two.
- There are designated parking spaces available in the upper and lower parking areas. All accessible parking spaces are identified.
- Accessible parking for persons with disabilities is available in most lots. For details, contact Parking Services.
Food and drink