- The door facing Renison University College is ramped and leads to residences.
- The walkway and door to the left of the main door facing South end of campus by Watson's Mug and the lecture hall are automated.
- The entrance facing the main campus by Watson Student Centre is automated and ramped.
- Located by entrance number three - you must call for access, numbers posted by lift.
- Located next to entrance number two in the vestibule of the lecture hall - rooms 102 and 103.
- Located by the Chapel between entrances number two and three.
- Located on second floor opposite St. Paul's GreenHouse.
- A pay phone is located inside entrance number two.
Food and Drink
- Watson's Eatery is St. Paul's University College cafeteria.
- Watson's Mug is a coffee shop located in the lobby of Lecture Hall 105 which serves organic fair trade Planet Bean coffee and teas.
- There are vending machines near the cafeteria.
- An accessible parking space is located at the front of the building.
- All doors are locked after 8:00 p.m.
- A beeper system has been installed for students in wheelchairs. Please contact the main office for further information.
- The Graduate Apartments at St. Paul’s offer housing predominantly to UWaterloo graduate students and post-graduate scholars. The building is wheelchair accessible.
- Lecture hall 105 doors are automated.
- Accessible parking for persons with disabilities is available in most lots. For details, contact Parking Services.
Food and drink