Registration is now open.
Half time at the women’s game will feature the annual Alumni vs. Staff Monster Hoops Showdown where three staff members will battle three alumni for the 2015 Monster Hoops Championship title.
The men’s half time show will feature our popular Airplane Toss where you will have the chance to take home some amazing prizes! One free airplane will be given to each registered guest and extra airplanes can be purchased for $2 each. All proceeds from the plane sales will go to KidSport KW.
Airplane toss prizes for 2015 include:
- “A Taste of the Good Life” package from Niagara’s Finest Inns
- Customize a vacation for your family, valued at $1000
- 6 person tent, 2 sleeping bags and mats, foldable cooler and water jug, rechargeable lantern and flashlights, Coleman stove, pot and dish set
- Toronto Raptors vs. New York Knicks
- Sunday, March 22, 2015, 4 p.m.
- 4 tickets for Family Sunday package which includes a ticket to the game, food and beverage vouchers, a Game Day Program, a Raptors item, and more!
- Sonos and Bose Wireless Speaker Bundle
1:00 p.m. - Women’s game
3:00 p.m. - Men’s game
Please enter through the Upper Blue South corner of the PAC.
Fantastic Alumni Day Online Contest
Can’t make it out to Fantastic Alumni Day on February 21? You can still enter to win a Pebble smartwatch (Now rebranded as Fitbit) by submitting a video or image of you along with why you are proud to be a UWaterloo alumnus or share you’re most memorable UWaterloo experience. Post it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or email it to us!
All UWaterloo alumni can enter one of two ways:
- submit 1 video explaining why you are proud to be a UWaterloo alumnus or share you’re most memorable UWaterloo experience*
- submit a photo of yourself with a caption answering why you are proud to be a UWaterloo alumnus or share you’re most memorable UWaterloo experience*
You can submit your entry on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram by including #uwaterlooalumni and including your degree and graduation year or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. There is also no limit as to how many alumni are in the video or photo but each alumnus can only enter once.
You also don't require design/video skills or amazing stories to win! The winner will be randomly selected through our random number generator, so all who enter have an equal chance of winning!
Only UWaterloo alumni are eligible to be entered to win. All submissions must be submitted by Sunday, February 22 at 11:59pm EST. A winner will be randomly selected and announced on Tuesday, February 24 via Facebook and Twitter.
*Images and videos will be displayed during the Fantastic Alumni Day event and shared with the Alumni Relations social media accounts and may be used in future promotional materials.
Thank you to Manulife for sponsoring this event. Learn how Waterloo alumni can benefit from special privileges on life, health and dental insurance.