The University of Waterloo will achieve seven strategic commitments. In many of these, CEE will play a central role at the University of Waterloo to connect imagination and impact for a better world.
By 2025, the University of Waterloo will:
- Build on our global leadership in co–operative education to provide every undergraduate and graduate student with expanded options in experiential learning.
- Empower students to leverage diverse learning experiences by creating more flexible learning pathways.
- Be a global powerhouse for commercializing research, developing new enterprises and supporting business growth.
- Leverage Waterloo’s vast employer network and academic strengths to deliver a dynamic framework of learning–integrated work for professionals seeking to thrive and lead.
- Align our research strengths deliberately with important global challenges.
- Lead globally and nationally at the interface of society, health and technology.
- Create a sustainable, supportive environment for living, learning, working and discovery that is worthy of our students and University community.