Immigration Consulting

The Renison International Office offers immigration advising for students in the English Language Institute (ELI), taking English language programs.

As a Renison student, you can ask about any matters on immigration including: 

  • Study Permits
  • Working on and off-campus
  • Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)
  • Open Work Permit for spouse/common-law partner

Please bring your immigration documents and passport when you visit us for immigration advising.

For advising, please contact our immigration advisor to set up an appointment.