Travel Notification Form

Travelling out-of-town? Let us know!

If you are an English Language Institute (ELI) program student and you plan on travelling outside the Kitchener-Waterloo area for an extended period of time (two or more days), we recommend you notify us of your travel plans. Notifying Renison of your travel plans helps us know where you are and how to contact you in the event of an emergency.

Instructions: please complete the Out-of-Town Travel Notification Form below. If you have questions about the form, please speak with a staff member in the ELI Office (REN 1930) or email us.

Out-of-Town Travel Notification Form

Your Contact Information
Your full name (first name and/or preferred name, and your family name).
Please use an email address you check regularly.
Please enter your mobile phone number. If it is not a Canadian or American phone number, please include the country code.
Enter your Renison or UWaterloo student ID number.
The date you will be leaving on your trip.
The date you will be returning from your trip.
Type the name of the city, as well as the province or state, you will be visiting (for example, Montreal, Quebec, or Albany, New York). If you will be visiting multiple cities, please separate your destinations with a comma or new line and tell us the dates you will be in each city (for example, Montreal, Quebec: January 21-23, Albany, New York: January 24-26).
If you will be visiting someone or staying at a hotel, you can type in this box the name of the person or the name of the place where you will be staying. Please include as much information as possible in case we need to reach you in an emergency (such as street address, a phone number for a friend or family member, a hotel phone number, etc.).
I understand that I take complete responsibility for my own health and safety during my travels. I affirm that I will not assign blame to Renison University College and/or hold Renison University College liable for any accident, illness, injury, or other calamity experienced during my travels. If I am currently enrolled in the University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP), I understand that UHIP provides very limited healthcare coverage outside the Province of Ontario, and that purchasing additional healthcare and/or travel insurance may be advisable.