Why study at Waterloo in Environment and Business?
The best green education
- Waterloo has created an entire faculty dedicated to offering the best green education in Canada for more than 40 years.
- Waterloo is number one in Canada’s reputational ranking of comprehensive universities in Maclean’s Canadian university rankings.
- The Environment and Business Bachelor of Environmental Studies (BES) degree is ranked number one for undergraduate programs in Canada on how well sustainability considerations are integrated into university business programs and student initiatives.
- Our professors include world-experts in areas like environmental finance, sustainable business strategies, and carbon management.
Land the best green careers
- The co-op program helps students build a solid resume to obtain a full-time job in Canada (or internationally) after graduation.
- Microsoft Corporation employs more students from Waterloo than any other single university in the world.
- China is competing in a global race to create “green collar” jobs by investing $500 billion to drive a low-carbon economy. The Environment and Business program will prepare you for this growing green job market.
Jobs for the green economy.
Residence and housing.
City of Waterloo.