The University of Waterloo is one of the few Canadian universities granting a Bachelor of Environmental Studies degree.
The Faculty of Environment offers the Environment and Business international joint program with Nanjing University of Finance and Economics (NUFE).
Shortcut to success
- In four years, you can earn two bachelor’s degrees – one from UWaterloo and one from NUFE!
- With four terms of study at the UWaterloo, you can complete a Canadian regular Bachelor’s of Environmental Studies (BES) Honours degree.
- Or, in the co-operative education (co-op) plan, by adding four work terms and with more time to polish your English, you can earn a Canadian co-op Bachelor’s of Environmental Studies (BES) honours degree.
Co-op builds experience while studying
The Environment and Business program offers a unique co-operative education program. This program allows you to earn money, gain experience in the field and to integrate your work experience with your academic studies. You will complete at least one work term in China and three work terms in Canada to qualify for an honours co-op degree. You may chose to complete your work terms internationally, for example your last co-op work term can be in China, which may assist you to land a job there after graduation.
- Number 1 in Canada
- Why study at Waterloo in Environment and Business
- Program requirements for Environment and Business 3+2
- Admission requirements, fees and scholarships
- Program description
- Courses offered (for honours Environment and Business co-operative and regular)
- Jobs for the green economy
- Co-operative Education