This form is now closed for fall 2019. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any deferral inquiries.
- Use this form to request to defer your offer of admission to the University of Waterloo:
- You must be a student pursuing undergraduate studies.
- You must have confirmed your offer of admission (officially accepted a University of Waterloo Offer of Admission via Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC) by the stated deadline).
- You must meet all conditions outlined on your original offer of admission by the date specified on that offer.
- You will not be required to reapply through OUAC if your deferral is approved.
- Deferrals will only be considered for fall 2020 (we do not accept deferrals for the winter or spring term).
- Complete all required fields on the form. Please refer to your offer letter when necessary.
Note: Decisions on deferral requests will only be made after all conditions outlined in the offer of admission have been met (normally, July-August).
Doctor of Optometry (OD)
The School of Optometry and Vision Science does not defer offers of admission for the OD program. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
The School of Pharmacy may, under very exceptional circumstances, consider deferring an offer of admission for the PharmD program to a future entry point. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditional Admission to Pharmacy (CAP)
The School of Pharmacy does not defer offers of admission for CAP status. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
The School of Social Work may, under very exceptional circumstances, consider deferring an offer of admission for the BSW program to a future entry point. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email email@example.com if you have questions about completing this form.