Welcome to Undergraduate Studies Forms
The Registrar's Office records-related forms are sorted by category and are listed in the order that are most used.
Forms are designed as a fill-in pdf form or as an online web form. Visit our About Undergraduate Studies Forms page to learn how to use these forms.
Note: The fill-in feature of a pdf form displays in Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. If using Firefox, to access the fill-in feature open the form in Adobe Reader. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader free.
- Course override
- Course selection override
- Cross-registration at Laurier
- Letter of permission
- Plan modification or internal/faculty transfer application
- Duplicate or replacement diploma
- Intention to graduate – Undergraduate Studies
- Seating request for guests with physical needs at convocation