Welcome to Undergraduate Studies Forms

The Undergraduate Studies Forms site is maintained by the Office of the Registrar. If you have any technical questions about the forms below, contact the Communications team.

If you are a graduate student, visit the Graduate Studies Forms site.


  1. Details on how to submit and pay any associated fees are included on the form's web page.
  2. Some forms are online web forms while others are fill-in PDF forms. The fill-in feature of a PDF form displays in Google Chrome. If using Firefox, open the form in Adobe Reader to access the fill-in feature. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader free.


Personal information

Registration and withdrawal

Degree, program, and plan changes

Letter and transcripts requests


Final examinations

Awards and scholarships

Financial aid

Graduation, convocation, and diplomas