Use this form if you are requesting permission to take a course at another university for credit toward a University of Waterloo degree.
- A $25.00 non-refundable processing fee applies.
- Before completing your form, ensure you are familiar with the host university's application process and deadlines.
- To take courses at Wilfrid Laurier University, use the Cross-registration Form.
Visiting students (incoming)
To register for courses at the University of Waterloo on a Letter of Permission:
- If this is your first time, visit our admissions website for details about the application process and deadlines.
- If you've studied at Waterloo previously, and thus have a Waterloo student identification number (8 digits), use the Application for Undergraduate Readmission.
- If you are a student registered at Wilfrid Laurier University, please refer to you university's cross-registration process.