Welcome to the Student Service Centre
Transforming the student experience
Located in Needles Hall, The Centre is a go-to place for a number of student administrative needs. Come to The Centre for things for which you would have previously gone to the Registrar’s Office, Graduate Studies & Postdoctoral Affairs, or Student Awards & Financial Aid. Students can order documents, add/drop courses, drop off forms, change their personal information, receive financial advice, get answers to a wide range of miscellaneous questions, and so much more.
- June 13, 2019Students with unused Bursary for Students with Disabilities (BSWD) amounts can visit The Centre to return any unused bursary amounts. The Centre will accept refunds by cash, debit, credit, WatCard or personal cheque.
- May 10, 2019
You can now book same-day appointments with an immigration consultant directly through portal.
Follow these three easy steps to book an appointment:
- Log into Portal using a web browser (not the app)
- Select ‘Calendar’ from the left side menu
- At the top, click the 4th tab ‘Book Appointment’
- Select ‘Immigration Consulting’ and complete the booking
- May 7, 2019
Welcome back students to the 2019 spring term! On the first day back, we welcomed 435 students to our amazing new space!
If you want to avoid the queue, come before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m. Don't forget we have extended hours until 6 p.m. for the first three weeks of term, ending May 24.
Check back throughout the term for the latest news and services available to students.