Welcome to the Student Service Centre
Transforming the student experience
Located in Needles Hall, The Centre is a go-to place for a number of student administrative needs. Come to The Centre for things for which you would have previously gone to the Registrar’s Office, Graduate Studies & Postdoctoral Affairs, or Student Awards & Financial Aid. Students can order documents, add/drop courses, drop off forms, change their personal information, receive financial advice, get answers to a wide range of miscellaneous questions, and so much more.
- July 16, 2019Opt-in, two-factor authentication (2FA) is being enabled for campus enterprise systems. After 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, July 24, users who have previously opted-in to 2FA protection for their Connect OWA or Office 365 account will now also receive a 2FA prompt when they log in to Quest and LEARN.Users who want to opt-in to protect their accounts with 2FA can enrol by visiting https://uwaterloo.ca/2fa and clicking the “Get started now” button.Questions or concerns? Please contact the IST Service Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 44357.
- June 13, 2019Students with unused Bursary for Students with Disabilities (BSWD) amounts can visit The Centre to return any unused bursary amounts. The Centre will accept refunds by cash, debit, credit, WatCard or personal cheque.
- May 10, 2019
You can now book same-day appointments with an immigration consultant directly through portal.
Follow these three easy steps to book an appointment:
- Log into Portal using a web browser (not the app)
- Select ‘Calendar’ from the left side menu
- At the top, click the 4th tab ‘Book Appointment’
- Select ‘Immigration Consulting’ and complete the booking