We offer two options to order replacement diplomas:
- Using your University of Waterloo username and password, log in to our online e-commerce Replacement Diploma Request Form. Note: Due to COVID-19 pick up is currently unavailable. Please select regular mail or courier.
- Use our Replacement Diploma Request Form (PDF) if you do not have a University of Waterloo username and password. Complete all sections and submit with payment, in person, mail or by email, to The Centre. Call our office at 519-888-4567, ext. 42268 to provide a credit card when submitting the form as written credit card numbers submitted by mail or email will not be accepted.
The original copy of your diploma must be returned to our office for a replacement to be issued. If you have lost your diploma you must complete and submit the statutory declaration with your request. The Centre offers in-person Commissioner of Oaths services free of charge for those requiring the statutory declaration.
We process requests daily, Monday to Friday, except when the University is closed.
FEES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
Each replacement diploma is $20 (includes GST). We accept the following methods of payment:
- Cash (in person)
- Cheque payable to University of Waterloo (by mail or in person)
- Interac Debit (in person)
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express (in person or online via e-commerce)
- WatCard (in person or by email)
Note: Orders submitted in error will not be refunded.
Additional delivery fees
|$10 - Anywhere in the world|
|Courier (within Canada)||Courier (outside Canada)|
|$20 - Ontario||$35 - United States|
|$30 - other provinces/territories||$45 - international|
HAS YOUR NAME CHANGED?
If your name has changed since you attended Waterloo and you would like to have your current name appear on your diploma, you'll first need to have your name changed on your student record.
- Submit a completed Change of Name Form along with supporting documentation.
- Once changed, then submit your Replacement Diploma Request Form.
Diplomas are produced in the current 15.5" X 10.5" size. Diplomas issued prior to 2011 were issued in a different size and that size cannot be replicated.