Replacement diploma

We offer two options to order replacement diplomas:

  1. Using your University of Waterloo username and password, login to our online e-commerce Replacement Diploma Request Form.
  2. Use our Replacement Diploma Request Form (PDF) if you do not have a University of Waterloo username and password. Complete all sections and submit with payment, in person, mail or by email, to The Centre. Call our office at 519-888-4567, ext. 42268 to provide a credit card when submitting the form as written credit card numbers submitted by mail or email will not be accepted.

The original copy of your diploma must be returned to our office for a replacement to be issued. If you have lost your diploma you must complete and submit the statutory declaration with your request. The Centre offers in-person Commissioner of Oaths services free of charge for those requiring the statutory declaration.

Diplomas are produced in the current 15.5" X 10.5" size. Diplomas issued prior to 2011 were issued in a different size and that size cannot be replicated.

We process requests daily, Monday to Friday, except when the University is closed.