​​​​The Course Schedule view in Quest is temporarily unavailable while fall term enrolment is finalized. This functionality will resume on Wednesday July 17th.

Incoming first-year students: 

Official Documents

To order official documents log in to our online e-commerce site using your University of Waterloo username and password. If you are unable to log in to your account complete the Forgotten username and/or Forgotten password self-serve forms. If you are still unable to access your account connect with Service Desk to reset your password manually. Service Desk can also create an account for anyone that has graduated with a degree from the University of Waterloo, or for any student that has been enrolled in at least one course since September 2001. For more information on official documents select the service below.

The bot

Question? Ask the bot!