We offer two options to order an Alumni Letter Request for Transcript Assessment:
- Login to our online Alumni Letter Request for Transcript Assessment Form using your University of Waterloo username and password.
- Complete our Alumni Letter Request for Transcript Assessment Form (pdf) if you do not have a University of Waterloo username and password.
We process requests daily, Monday to Friday, except when the University is closed.
What is the Alumni Letter Request for Transcript Assessment?
It's a letter provided to University of Waterloo graduates in order to fulfil a professional association’s requirement. Examples include:
- Qualifications Evaluation Council of Ontario (QECO)
- Alberta Teachers' Association (ATA)
- Chartered Professional Accountants Ontario
Two versions of the letter will be provided for you:
- one you can submit to your association
- one for your records
Fees and payment options
Two copies of your letter will be provided for one processing fee of $25 (includes GST). Receipts will not be issued and overpayments are non-refundable. We accept the following methods of payment:
- Cash (in person)
- Cheque payable to University of Waterloo (by mail or in person)
- Interac Debit (in person)
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express (in person or online via e-commerce)
- WatCard (in person)
Note: Pdf form submissions with credit card information are no longer accepted.
Need more information or payment options? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional delivery fees
|Courier (within Canada)||Courier (outside Canada)|
|$10 - Ontario||$25 - United States|
|$20 - other provinces/territories||$35 - international|
Note: A tracking number will be sent to the email address provided when courier is selected.
Submitting the PDF version of this form
Once you have completed your form, print it, sign it, and submit it. Be sure to chose a submission option that works with your chosen method of payment (above). We do not accept submissions by email.
At The Centre, Ira G. Needles Hall (NH), first floor, during office hours.
A secure mail drop box is also available outside The Centre when Needles Hall is open (between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.).
University of Waterloo
200 University Avenue West
Canada N2L 3G1
Picking up your letter(s)
If you choose to pick up your letter(s) you will need to show valid photo identification. Letters can be picked up from The Centre (NH, first floor) during office hours.