Notes about withdrawing from the term
- Talk to your academic advisor about career/plans before withdrawing.
- Complete this form only if you:
- are dropping all courses (including online courses) and
- have first attempted to drop your courses through Quest (excluding students in co-op and Optometry).
- If you voluntarily withdraw, any outstanding fees will be required to be paid prior to resuming any future studies.
- If you voluntarily withdraw prior to or during the first three calendar weeks from the start of classes, the term will not be recorded on your academic record and transcript.
- If you voluntarily withdraw from the term after the first three weeks of classes, your transcript will indicate "Withdrawal: Effective Date". WD or WF grades will display for classes in accordance with the penalty periods outlined in the Undergraduate Calendar.
- To withdraw from the term once the final examination period has begun, do not complete this form; instead, complete a Petition for Exception to Academic Regulations Form.
Contact The Centre if you have questions about completing this form.