Use this form to declare a new academic plan or to make changes to your current plan(s) or program.
Exception for certificates and diplomas: These can only be declared at the time of graduation on the Application to Graduate; however, non-/post-degree diplomas can be declared using this form anytime by non-degree/post-degree students not pursuing a degree (does not apply to non-degree students trying to transfer faculties).
Plan modification notes
- If you wish to transfer faculties, use the Faculty Transfer Form.
- If assistance is needed to understanding terminology used on the form, refer to the Glossary of Terms.
- Specific major notes:
- If you want to add/declare a Computer Science (CS) major, contact a CS advisor first.
- If you are requesting to add or remove the Arts and Business academic plan, indicate it on the applicable major field on the form.
- The following majors cannot be added/declared by students until further notice: Geography and Aviation, and Science and Aviation.