You may use this form to apply to the work-study program if you are:
- an international student with a valid study permit;
- registered in an undergraduate program;
- enrolled in a minimum 60% course load (1.5 units) during the term in which you want to work;
- fees arranged or paid in full for the current term;
- in satisfactory academic standing; and
- have a valid Social Insurance Number from Service Canada (or receive one within three days of beginning work).
- Review the list of available job postings below.
- Complete all required fields and submit this form. You are required to upload a copy of your valid study permit.
- Wait for an email from Student Awards and Financial Aid confirming your eligibility for the program.
Note: This form will normally open two weeks prior to the start of the upcoming term, and close once all positions for the term have been filled.