Use this form if you are a previously registered University of Waterloo undergraduate student and are applying for readmission for the next fall academic term.
- Applications for readmission for other terms will be accepted at a later time – refer to schedule below:
- Winter Term Application for Undergraduate Readmission (form available in early August)
- Spring Term Application for Undergraduate Readmission (form available in early December)
Application deadline: July 1, 2022
- Any forms received after the deadline will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Students contemplating readmission should take into consideration course selection dates when determining when to re-apply as course availability may be affected.
- Complete all required fields (denoted by a red asterisk).
- Submit only one application. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to update the information previously submitted.
Some information or documents that will assist you in completing the form:
- A brief statement explaining why you want to be readmitted
- A current résumé (required for students wanting to study in the faculties of Engineering or Mathematics)
- A list of all institutions attended since you were last registered at Waterloo (if applicable)
- An unofficial transcript would be helpful until the official transcript arrives
- For students who previously had a "Required to Withdraw" decision, a statement about your previous academic performance and why you'll do better this time
Contact The Centre if you have questions about completing this form.