The directorships terms of office are:
- The call for nominations is now open and closes at 3:00 pm on March 17, 2017
- If required, a second call for nominations will open on March 20, 2017 and close at 3:00 pm on March 24, 2017.
- Nomination forms can be downloaded at: https://uwaterloo.ca/graduate-student-association/gsa-forms. Paper copies of the nomination form are available at the GSA Offices in the Commissary 130.
- Nomination forms must be submitted to the GSA Office before the posted deadline.
- Nominees will receive a confirmation of receipt from the GSA Chief Returning Officer (CRO) within three business days of submission.
- Campaigning period:
- Begins at 7:00 am March 27, 2017 and closes at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on April 12, 2017 at 3:00 pm.
- Candidates may provide a photo and a statement to be posted on the GSA website. (Maximum 150 words)
- Candidates will be given an opportunity to speak at the AGM.
- Voting (election days):
The eligible voters consist of graduate students that are registered on the list provided by the Graduate Studies Office for Winter 2017.
Graduate students may vote once using one of the following options:
- In person by paper ballot at the AGM on April 12, 2017
- Online voting opens at 7:00 am on Monday April 10, 2017 and closes at 12-noon on April 12, 2017
The GSA Office is located at COM 130 and is open Monday - Friday 10am - 3pm during the nomination period.
Comments, concerns, and questions should be directed to Chris Pugh, Chief Returning Officer, at email@example.com.