Applications to live in UWaterloo's graduate and family townhouses will open on Tuesday, March 28th, at 9:00am.
Why live in Columbia Lake Village (CLV)?
- 4-month renewable contracts
- Live in a safe, quiet, clean community of grad students
- Close to campus with seasonal shuttle
- All-inclusive living (utilities, high-speed Internet, community events)
- Option to live in a 2-bedroom or 4-bedroom townhouse
Included in your rent
Utilities: Heat, electricity, water, Internet
2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bathrooms
Full kitchen and living room
A study room/den
Refrigerator, stove, washing machine and dryer
For more information and to access the application link on March 28th, visit the CLV Application page.