At a glance:
- Empirical/Archival Research in Accounting
- Judgement and Decision-Making
Minimum admission requirements
- Successful completion of a Master's degree or Honour's Bachelor's degree with at least an 80% average.
- Students from various backgrounds, including economics, mathematics, statistics, behavioural science, and related disciplines are encouraged to apply. Admission will not be confined to those with a background in accounting, commerce, or business administration.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Three academic references
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- International students, full-time: $6,972.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- Study and living costs
Due to funding restrictions, the Faculty of Arts is currently limiting the number of international students we can admit. Please contact the department's Associate Chair, Graduate Studies prior to applying to discuss your interest in this program.
- January 15, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)