At a glance:
- January 15 (for admission in September)*
- *all application documents must be uploaded to Quest by February 1. Documents received after this time may not be reviewed and your application may be considered incomplete.
- Contact department for January and May admission
Minimum admission requirements
- A four-year, honours pre-professional undergraduate Architecture degree or professional Bachelor of Architecture degree with a minimum overall average of 75%.
- Applicants being considered for admission to the Master of Architecture who have not completed three or more years of post-secondary work at a Canadian institution, or at an institution at which English was the language of instruction may be required to verify English Proficiency which may include a written exercise or interview as instructed by the School of Architecture. Details will be communicated when required after initial assessment of applications is complete. This is an additional departmental requirement and not a substitute for the English Language Proficiency Certification.
- Portfolio of design work
- Two academic references
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,634.00 tuition and $511.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- International students, full-time: $10,822.00 tuition and $723.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- Study and living costs