At a glance:
Minimum admission requirements
- A 75% overall standing in the last two years, or equivalent, in an Honours Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent.
- Students holding degrees from institutions outside Canada may be required to submit Graduate Record Examination scores (GRE, Analytical and Quantitative) with their application.
- Before applying to the program, students are strongly advised to establish contact with potential supervisors. It is a good strategy to identify whether the potential supervisors that students would like to undertake research with have available positions and funding.
- Three references, at least two academic
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, full-time: $7,042.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Study and living costs
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
- July 1, 2020 (for admission in January 2021)
- October 1, 2020 (for admission in May 2021)