At a glance:
- February 1 (for admission in September)
Minimum admission requirements
- An Honours Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with a 75% standing.
- Applicants must be currently working in the Nuclear industry.
- Two references, academic or professional (effective September 1, 2020)
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 80 (writing 22, speaking 20, reading 20, listening 18) IELTS 6.5 (writing 6.0, speaking 6.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,762.00 tuition and $491.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- International students, full-time: $13,234.00 tuition and $703.01 incidental fees per term (January 2021)
- Study and living costs